We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At EPM - fat and happy!!!

Harrisburg
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Topic
At EPM - fat and happy!!!

Well I had good intentions of doing a live from but no luck. With a group of 6, we are all usually doing something together.

It has been great so far!! We got here Thurs late morning. We upgraded to a lateral roof top room (so it's only one floor). I was so hesitant to spend the money but it has been so worth it. It's incredible!!!

We had the usual welcome home check in and all went smooth. We hit the bar right out of the gate and because of that - were late getting to dinner. We ate at the grill. It was good but took quite a while to get our food.

The next day we were much lazier and just floated around. Breakfast at Toscana - yum!!! Then our waiter delivered us lunch poolside (Carlos is the man!!!) we went to the Mexican themed dinner buffet that night!! AWESOME! Yesterday breakfast buffet again. We met several couples and there was about 20 of us partying and we only got out of the pool around 9pm!!!! Room service was on the menu for last night - lol - a first for us (& a last. Not a good experience)

So today we are MELLOW!!! Breakfast at Toscana ( we love the buffet)!!! Lunch was rock n burger on the beach. Took out a Hobie Cat. Then more floating. Think we are doing Chez Isabelle for dinner.

Let me know if anyone has any questions. I'll try to do better and check in!! We haven't met any of our fellow TA'ers (Dan & Katie, Brad, etc) but hope they are having fun too!! This place is amazing and I HIGHLY recommend!!! OH and not a single sound of construction to be heard. Of course we are over in Bldg 3 (& WOW it's a hike if you are in Bldgs 2, 3 & 4. Our friends are in 7 and WAY more centrally located!!!

We have one more full day and then have to leave around 1:30pm Tuesday - waaaa!!!

I think that's it for now!! I think it's time for another ice cream cone (hence the title of this post!! I'm SURE I've put on some lbs!!! The ice cream ROCKS!!! LOL!!!!

See ya!! :) Vicki

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
565 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At EPM - fat and happy!!!

Wow sounds like in the short time you have been there you have really enjoyed every minute, and that's how it should be!!!

New York
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At EPM - fat and happy!!!

sounds like you are having a great time!!! sorry to hear about room service...but in the pool until 9pm...you must have been having a lot of fun!! Enjoy your last few days!

Harrisburg
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: At EPM - fat and happy!!!

We ate at Chez Isabelle tonight and it was delicious!!!! I had the beef medallions - they melted in my mouth. Then had the chocolate "brownie" with vanilla ice cream - YUM!! Wasn't expecting it to be that good. Don't understand the people that complain about the food here. Seriously!!!

Was hoping to do the lobster house tomorrow night but just found out its cgoing to be closed. Sigh...oh well, won't ruin my night. ;)

Planning to get up early to watch sunrise on the beach so we are turning early tonight.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,630 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At EPM - fat and happy!!!

Great to hear all is going well

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: At EPM - fat and happy!!!

Sounds like fun! Happy to hear you kept the party going till 9:00 in the pool. Did you just bring back drinks to the pool from a bar close by? The swim up closes at 6:00 right. We were at Sandals Grande and meet a bunch of couples at the swim up bar & kept the party going. We found the sweetest waitress that not only kept bringing us bottles of beer & wine, but also bought over a menu & served us outside. I know some guests thought we were crazy but it was a lot of fun :)

6. Re: At EPM - fat and happy!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 05:16