We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sad to be home. Posted my reviews!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
60 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sad to be home. Posted my reviews!

If anyone is interested, my reviews are up for EPM (can't wait to come back here)

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g1229340-d64…

AND also for our truly amazing custom and private tour with Cancunwithme

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,400 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sad to be home. Posted my reviews!

Great review and nice photos

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,577 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sad to be home. Posted my reviews!

Ditto Flip Flop Man. Nice read.

Waddell
Level Contributor
332 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sad to be home. Posted my reviews!

Very nice in-depth review. Great pictures.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
60 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sad to be home. Posted my reviews!

Thanks, guys. All of you here on the message boards helped to make our stay wonderful too, as we felt so prepared and knew so many great tips ahead of time. We really were blown away with our first stay at EPM and are already saving our pennies to return. LOL!

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
934 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sad to be home. Posted my reviews!

Really great reviews! And so glad you had such a special time celebrating your birthday. The Excellence staff are my favorite part of the experience. You look so young for 40. This is my big 40 year too.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
60 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sad to be home. Posted my reviews!

Thanks, Ivy! You're so right, the staff are amazing. 40 has been wonderful so far, and I can thank my four kids for keeping me young BUT also giving me all my greys. Which is why I wanted a vacation like EPM in the first place. I hope you will have a wonderful 40th birthday as well. :)

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
566 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sad to be home. Posted my reviews!

Great review Meredith just laid on excellence club beach not far from your spot reading it.

Cos Cob, Connecticut
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sad to be home. Posted my reviews!

Great Review! Loved the pic's. I am doing the same thing you did, reading every thing I can on this forum. I too thought I was getting my hopes up. My glad to hear you had a great time! Vilma is the BEST! she has sent me tons of info. I'll be celebrating my B-Day there as well, just not saying the #. to ANYONE! LOL! Thanks to you and everyone on this forum for taking the time to share, you're All wonderful people!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
60 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sad to be home. Posted my reviews!

Brads, I am glad for you and sad for me that I'm not still there! :( French, all your time and effort will pay off in dividends on the trip. Honestly, my hubby kept saying how prepared we were and how smooth everything went because of my research. Yes, he was buttering me up, but I accepted his compliments. :) Happy ????Birthday to you! LOL

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,572 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sad to be home. Posted my reviews!

Great review, Meredith. Liked the photos too.