We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bradjollies 4th stay part 2

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
565 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Bradjollies 4th stay part 2

Strange my 1st live from was shut but anyhow try again.

Had breakfast at Toscana today very busy again. Then sat building 7 pool again with Alexander looking after us so well.

It was paella on the beach very nice again sat talking to a nice couple from Philadelphia on there last day, they said normally never stay same place twice but EPM has changed their mind.

The welsh fishing party returned out of 6 people 3 where sick one quite bad and only 2 out of the 6 enjoyed it, so a shame really.

Nike guest service manager popped by to say hello asked how was everything. Said yesterday was her day off and she slept all day, said she normally works 6 days 7.30am till 11.00pm long days.

Asked us where eating tonight, and what time and said will sort something special for us.

Went in club lounge about 4 for couple of drinks and some great sandwiches and chocolate bonbons, then had last hour by main pool.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bradjollies 4th stay part 2

Glad you're continuing to have fun Brad. Look forward to reading more about your experiences.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
3 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bradjollies 4th stay part 2

Hey you two. Was just laid here in sunny hull thinking this time last year I was at EPM then thought ahhhh brads blogs. Great to read n made my mouth water reminding me of all that amazing food mmmmmm. Have a great time xx

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,613 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bradjollies 4th stay part 2

When you next see Nike can you ask her when the X Lounge will be open again

Thanks

St. Thomas Ontario
Level Contributor
357 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bradjollies 4th stay part 2

Glad to see Part 2 started. Keep on enjoying.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
659 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bradjollies 4th stay part 2

Keep on having fun!! Glad you managed to get a sunbed today too :-)

11 weeks & counting down for us

New York
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bradjollies 4th stay part 2

sounds like your vacation is still going well...see you in 2 days!

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
565 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bradjollies 4th stay part 2

Last night (Friday) was our 49th night at EPM, and even though we have had some fantastic meals with food,service,and company last night was the best by far.

We had a couple of drinks at the martini bar, then went to Flavour Market for 8.30, we was shown to our table which to describe it was like been sat in a shop window, behind the curtains was the Mexican theme night at cafe kafe.

We had the usual rose petals on the table and our waiter was Edwin and the manager Cesar came over and said instead of picking from the board allow us to bring out a selection, so we said ok.

I wish I could remember everything that we had, I know we started with a selection of cheeses, then three cold tapas, Palma ham,tuna and chicken followed by three hot tapas steak in blue cheese sauce, shrimps, and sea bass. Cesar then turned up with a selection of desserts and a young chef called Rodrigues, and said Rodrigues had created a special dessert for us so we of course choose that.

The dessert was a chocolate cheese cake with Parmesan cheese ice cream!!!! The ice cream was unbelievable and you could see the pride on the young chefs face.

We thought that was the end, but no Cesar said Edwin was coming over with a special coffee. It was a brandy glass with ice which you poured your espresso coffee into and then a cognac wow so good.

The whole meal was a taste sensation from start to finish we could not stop talking about how good it was.

We sat in the theatre and watched the end of the Mexican show, then moved to cafe kafe and sat talking to a young couple from New York.

We then decided to have a last drink in Alegria and before you know it we was last ones out again. Mrs brads thinks we are too old to be in there, I suppose everyone else in Alegria are the same age as our son.

Just had a light breakfast and now sat on beach. No breeze today so very hot.

Edina, Minnesota
Level Contributor
293 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bradjollies 4th stay part 2

Sounds like a wonderful meal and night, I loved the flavor market.. Keep having fun I'm enjoying your live from

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bradjollies 4th stay part 2

Great to hear that your having a great time. We've been 'off air' for a few days and have missed all the good news stories but we've caught up now. Thanks for reliving the life for us.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
565 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bradjollies 4th stay part 2

Beach was so hot today.

Adrianna works so hard on the EC beach rushing around doing everyone's beds, she even brought mrs brads some factor 100 for her burnt feet. Paul also works hard finding beds for everybody.

Had breakfast this morning at Toscana, mrs brads made it all the way to the lift this morning with her slippers on!

On EC massage area there was some light tapas set up about 1.00 with sangria. We ate lunch in Toscana today, there are so many different choices and places to eat.

Flip I will try to find out about xlounge, we are dinning at lobster house tonight so I will have a look also.

Pizza john I think we have taken over from where you left off in been spoilt rotten.

Schatzegsd not long now countdown nearly at an end.

We are EC building 7, but don't know which is a or b I do know that the other one is not EC.

Hey Sarah Cesar says hello, and Ricardo still has an hangover after his day off.