We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best outlet mall in Italy?

los angeles
Level Contributor
461 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
Best outlet mall in Italy?

Hello,

I will be driving from Trieste to Venice and then to Milan. I don't want to waste too much time and go to all the outlet malls...I was hoping someone knew which of the outlet malls has the best inventory and most high end stores. Thanks!

Venice, Italy
Destination Expert
for Venice, City of Venice
Level Contributor
7,751 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best outlet mall in Italy?

Along that route I think McArthur Glen at Noventa di Piave is the largest. There are a couple an hour or two outside Milan, but not along the way. Keep in mind that outlet pricing in Italy is not nearly as advantageous as the discounts I have found in outlet malls in the US.

los angeles
Level Contributor
461 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best outlet mall in Italy?

Great to know, thanks!

Venice, Italy
Destination Expert
for Venice, City of Venice
Level Contributor
7,751 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best outlet mall in Italy?

I just saw an ad in the paper today for www.palmanovaoutlet.it/en/how-to-reach-us near Trieste, just off the Trieste-Venice highway. Never been there, but the website has a list of the brands you can see if they have the ones you are interested in.

4. Re: Best outlet mall in Italy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 06:15