I am planning to travel to Wayanad from Mysore with my wife during 15-18 August. I have a few questions regarding the whole trip. If someone can answer it will be really helpful.
1. Is it good to visit Wayanad in August.
2. Should I travel on my bike or should I take a bus from Mysore to Wayanad and then hire a cab.
3. Which are the attractions of Wayanad and how many days are required to visit all of them as I don't want to miss any.
Thanks In Advance.
4. Will any places be closed in the month of August.
5. I heard there is guided trekking tours available at Thirunelly. Any Info on that.