We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waynard or munnar

Which Kalpetta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bangalore...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
waynard or munnar

hey,

i plan to visit with my family can someone please suggest which is better place to visit Munnar or waynard.

i am from bangalore,i am planning to visit first to Mysore,next day to Ooty and can spend 2 days more to see kerala beuty.

can someone please suggest

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
878 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: waynard or munnar

Hi,

Since you are from Bangalore , we strongly recommend Waynad. The total travel will be much less. See the map: http://goo.gl/maps/nvxnl

And honestly, Waynad has a lot to offer.Like Muthanga, Meenmutty, Edakkal caves,Kuruva island, Chembra peak trekking, Bansurasagar dam, Thrunelly etc.

Tourism in Munnar is more popular just beacuse it is more easily accessible from Cochin Airport than Wayand.

Regards,

Sreejith PC

Experience Kerala

Kalpetta, India
Destination Expert
for Kalpetta, Kozhikode, Mysuru (Mysore), Kodagu (Coorg), Sultan Bathery, Wayanad District, Kerala
Level Contributor
841 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: waynard or munnar

Hi Ankit,

As you are doing Mysore and Ooty, Wayanad will be better option, as it takes only 3 hour journey from Ooty or Mysore. I suggest that you take a cab from Bangalore for the entire trip Mysore-Ooty-Wayanad, which will save lot of time.

Regards

Sam

Groowynd Holidays

3. Re: waynard or munnar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 06:16