We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to skateboard in Alcudia?

Lichfield, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
where to skateboard in Alcudia?

We will be in Alcudia staying at Club Mac at the end of May. My 14 yr old will be bringing his skateboard, is there any skate parks or places that he will be able to skate?

Laney

Caimari, Mallorca
Level Contributor
630 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to skateboard in Alcudia?

He will be relieved to know there is at least was - one next to the gas station by the Cockrell roundabout. Dont ask me how good it is as Im 40!

If you have public transport, Inca also has a great skate park on the road towards Mancor del Valle.

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to skateboard in Alcudia?

Yes, the only one that I know of is next to the town's indoor swimming pool, in front of the Campsa petrol station, and between the Magic (the "Knot") and the "Horse Looking Towards the Sun" (not cockrell!) roudabouts.

The cockrell roundabout is in Pollença...

As the poster above, I have no idea of how good it is...

3. Re: where to skateboard in Alcudia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Alcudia