We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel good for kids

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
hotel good for kids

hi all , looking to visit alcudia in august , we need a AI hotel that has got many activites for twin boys age 5 to keep them happy through tthe day , not looking to throw them in a kids club all day we something that has lots to do that we can join in with them if we want to , any replies greatly appreciated thankyou xx

Christchurch
Level Contributor
416 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel good for kids

Club Mac with the free entry to the HidroPark depending on who you book with?

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel good for kids

Hi,

Of all the years i've stayed in alcudia, one of my favourite hotels in alcudia is the Viva Sunrise. I think its an all inclusive hotel and although i haven't stayed in it before it looks absolutely amazing and there's always loads of entertainment going on at night time. Its also very close to the beach - about 5 mins walk. check out the picture gallery of the hotel on the website www.hotelsviva.com. the pool looks fantastic for kids and there seems to be loads to do. Outside the hotel you're surrounded by bars and shops and restaurants, so if you wana venture out some night you'll find plenty to do. You could always go down to the beach and walk along to the port some night. its a lovely walk.

Jaye

Jaye

3. Re: hotel good for kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2012, 20:16
Get answers to your questions about Alcudia
Recent Conversations