We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellvue holiday village

Scotland
Level Contributor
370 posts
Save Topic
Bellvue holiday village

I have stayed there for the past 6 years, each summer holiday. I usually book direct with the hotel and organise my own flights

i hve checked prices and found these to be approx 200 euros dearer this year.

The appartments were in dire need of refurbishing and i wonder if they have been upgraded hense the price hike

does anyone have any info on why the prices are so high

thank s

Belfast
Level Contributor
911 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellvue holiday village

Hi,

Everything seems to be a lot more expensive this year and i'm wondering is it because not many people can afford to go on hols. HOwever, last year you may have heard that the Bellevue was being "bought over" by another chain of hoteliers and were due to be refurbished. Perhaps if you send danimallorca a private message she could find out for you. I have some friends who live/work in alcudia and i will certainly email and ask them if they have seen any building work going ahead. I will reply a.s.a.p.

Jaye

Scotland
Level Contributor
370 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellvue holiday village

thanks for help

Donald

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellvue holiday village

Hi... I don't know much more about the situation of the Bellevue. This is what has recently been published in one of Spains' biggest travel magazines, and apparently according to the company that it belongs to, "everything is fine".

hosteltur.com/113200_bluebay-opera-sus-hotel…

In my opinion, if in doubt steer well clear!.

Port d'Alcudia...
Level Contributor
86 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellvue holiday village

Hi

I live in the resort of Alcudia , and over the winter months there has been no building work on the bellevue, there was many rumours last year that they may have been doing work to it , but this has not happened.

Rather than book direct with the hotel there is loads of websites with good offers for the bellevue, alpha rooms.com travelrepublic.com lowcostholidays.com, sunshineholidays.com , onthebeach.com , easyjetholidays.com. have a look at these, some good offers.

Any more info just let me know

Regards

Scotland
Level Contributor
370 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellvue holiday village

thanks for replies

Donald

6. Re: Bellvue holiday village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 09:16
Get answers to your questions about Alcudia