We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Distance

Does anyone know how far the Hotel More is from Bellvue Club Hotel, is it walking distance??

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,743 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance

Hi Trendell,

It is just over 3 miles so about an hours walking. You need to head along the main road toward the port. At the roundabout head for Alcudia town about a 15 minute walk. If you are in no hurry have a wander round the old town it is well worth spending some time there. You need to head out of the old town on the North side along Carrer D'Antoni Torres, it is about a 15 - 20 minute walk to the small bay where the Hotel More is situated.

I would recommend you have a look at a map before setting out.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,690 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance

Nice one Hayzer. I think Yozef walked it in 40 minutes :-)

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance

Thanks for your help on this. Was going to book Hotel More but think it's a bit too far from the BellVue where are son is staying. Think we will have a look for something a bit closer.Don't much fancy the long walk in the heat LOL!

Thanks again

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,743 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance

I assume the brochure or website said that the Hotel More was in Alcudia which is true to some extent but it is on the North side of a peninsula with the Port of Alcudia being on the south with the resort of Alcudia stretching south along the bay.

Where the Hotel More is situated it is a beautiful unspoilt and quiet area with a lovely beach but it is quite isolated with not much in the way of bars and restaurants to choose from but that for me is what would attract me to stay there.

If you like a bit more action it would defiantly be best to look at the port and resort area of Alcudia.

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Distance

What Hayzer has said is correct. And no, I wouldn't want to be walking from the More to the Bellevue very often!. It's quite a distance.

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
841 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Distance

Do you want to borrow a donkey?

7. Re: Distance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2012, 10:16