We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Alcudia in February

Manchester
Level Contributor
11 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Alcudia in February

Has anyone been to Alcudia in Feb? What was the weather like? I am thinking of going with 2 children ages 10ys and 1yr. I have only visited Alcudia in the summer. YIA

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,678 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Alcudia in February

Dificult to be really helpful as anything is possible in Feb. For instance, last week is was warm enough to sunbathe, and today it is fractionally above zero.

Sorry, just don't know.

Also the place will be absolutely dead, assuming you mean Puerto Alcudia, strictly seasonal.

Edited: 29 January 2012, 17:09
westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Alcudia in February

There will be nothing open in February. I go every February but I own a property on the island. We always take the time to explore the island while there are virtually no tourists. Weather can be nice - high teens if you are lucky but it's cold at night and you could get cold wet days too. If you are looking for guaranteed winter sunshine you should look elsewhere. However if you want to see the island when it looks pretty when almond blossom is out then this is a nice time. You could visit Palma too but you will need a car as the resort of Alcudia will be virtually closed up. The old town however may have some life - someone will know.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,093 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Alcudia in February

There was 28 days in February last year, and the weather was different 28 times during February.

Are you going for the whole month?

4. Re: Weather in Alcudia in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2013, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Alcudia