We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mississippi aprtments / seniors/supermarkets

Hull City Of...
Level Contributor
120 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Mississippi aprtments / seniors/supermarkets

hi

the current wife and myself are having a week in these apartments

.What would be the situation of supermarkets in walking area to us

i cant seem to spot were we are on google maps

regards Charles

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mississippi aprtments / seniors/supermarkets

Hi Charles

By the looks of the pics on Ideal Services website you are situated near the Lagomonte Hotel and the Garden Lago Hotel. Both of these hotels are close by the main "strip" of bars and restaurants, shops and supermarkets. All you need to do is look for the Lagomonte Hotel and close by is a restaurant called the Jolly Roger. If you walk down the street beside the Jolly Roger you'll find a main street packed full of everything you need, including the Colber Supermarket. there are other little streets leading to the main road but til you get your bearings, just look for the Jolly Roger! In the opposite direction you're also not too far from the Hotels Jupiter/Saturno and in this area you'll find the Eroski Supermarket and the Spar. You'll also find a Lidl at the Magic Roundabout, which is also in this area (past the Water Park).

Hope I'm right but i'm going by the pics on the site. I was in contact with Ideal Services this summer and they were very very helpful and seemed a very reliable company.

J

x

Hull City Of...
Level Contributor
120 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mississippi aprtments / seniors/supermarkets

Now thats just what i need to know thanks very much ,i will have another look

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mississippi aprtments / seniors/supermarkets

Hi

If you look at the pics there's a hotel in the background and it very much looks like the Garden Lago Hotel (shaped like a boat). I should've said that at the bottom of the street where the Jolly Roger is you'll find a restaurant called tivolis - lovely place to eat and across the road is the Bellevue Holiday Village. this is where the "main strip" starts and at the bottom of the "strip" is the beautiful beach.

J

x

4. Re: Mississippi aprtments / seniors/supermarkets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2013, 10:18