We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bellevue extra

9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
bellevue extra

Hi we have just booked the bellevue extra for June. I have since seen some bad reviews for the bellevue club. Is the bellevue extra any better? Has Anyone stayed in the new rooms?thanks

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,558 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bellevue extra

looking at the Jet2 website it just looks like you get express check in and water and fruit in the room. It does say the rooms have been exclusively refurbished and shows a photo, which on closer inspection looks like the rooms have had a lick of paint, some strange striped effect on the wall where the bed is and the furniture has been painted white. It still doesn't say they have aircon, but a ceiling fan is mentioned so I am willing to bet they don't. Which shows how much of a refurb the rooms have had, as any hotel doing a refurb these days would be crazy not to put in aircon.

9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: bellevue extra

Hopefully will be ok. I know its only 3 star so not expecting too much, just hope its clean

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bellevue extra

You might be OK in June especially if it's not the end of June.It gets quite manic and messy end June to end August.

9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: bellevue extra

Yes its the first week in June so hoping will be less busy

Chester, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: bellevue extra

I've just booked here too for 2nd June. I stayed in the Delphin last year, brilliant hotel but we wanted something closer this time so fingers crossed.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bellevue extra

hiya we stayed in neptune there , you got what you payed for , we were happy enough very close to all bars shops and beach, room was clean,maid came twice in week fresh towels. and bits . noise levels were very good to be truthfull, air con well thats whats missing there im afraid but you can hire a fan if you get it early before they all go that is. overall i would say bellevue is good im not complaining we going back there in july, and it was july last time we went we enjoyed this hope you do too . Nakkerman

Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bellevue extra

Hi we have booked extra for September 8th so if anyone has any feedback on rooms please share... Once you have seen them thanks

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
2,549 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bellevue extra

I'm going to check this place out for future reference whilst we're at the condesa next month.

Chester, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: bellevue extra

Will make a review after 8th

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bellevue extra