We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza suggestions.

London, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Pizza suggestions.

Hello all,

We are going to Alcudia this Summer and wondered if anyone could suggest any nice Pizza places,preferbly somewhere where you could sit down and admire the view...

Don't really fancy Pizza Hut,has can go there anytime!!!...so perhaps a nice Italian or Spanish restaurant would be great....

Many thanks for all suggestions...

Debbie.

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pizza suggestions.

Hi

You didn't say where you're staying but I've got two suggestions. Last year we ate in Roma's Steak House and as well as selling lovely "normal" pizza's they also do a lovely calzone. the restaurant is situated close to the beach but the view wouldn't be that interesting as it's on the corner of a main street. My other suggestion is that you could try the restaurant close to the port where people are actually eating at the edge of the beach! Unfortunately i don't know the name of this restaurant but you'll definitely not miss it coz it's literally on the beach not far from the port. Perhaps someone else will know the name and help us both out lol.

J

London, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pizza suggestions.

Hi..

Whoops!! Sorry,we are staying at the Platja D or

NR Porta Alcudia I believe??

Both suggestions sound nice..i guess it doesn't matter about location as much as quality of the meal...

Many thanks...

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pizza suggestions.

Hi

Romas would probably be slightly closer to you but if you fancy taking a walk along the beach to the port one night you could stop off at the restaurant on the beach. Romas also do "carry out" pizzas. Most of the restaurants do pizzas and you'll probably find something closer to your hotel. Lunas Grill is a lovely restaurant on the "main strip" and one well worth visiting for the entertainment and menu.

J

manchester england
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pizza suggestions.

theres a little restaurant in the side street near hotel condesa de la bahia, think it was called hawaii or something similar, its not a far walk from your hotel, they do great pizza,s, eat in or takeaway.

Barnsley
Level Contributor
60 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pizza suggestions.

You could try the hidden gem that is used by locals called S,espiga. It's in the Port d Alcudia area where the beach ends. Just keep walking along the front and keep looking at the names because you can easily walk past it as it is only small.

6. Re: Pizza suggestions.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2014, 06:17