We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which area in Alcudia

Lyme Regis, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Which area in Alcudia

Morning. We are staying for three weeks in an apartment. Our friends who livein Majorca love playa de Muro but they normally go all inclusive. As we are going self catering I want to be able to walk to shops for food and also to have bars and restaurants on our door step. I love a nice beach with clear water and I know playa de Muro has that as well. I have found a nice apartment by the port Can you walk to old town from the port.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which area in Alcudia

Playa de Muro is nice, and good to go on AI because not a lot going on there . For bars close by you need to be nearer to the port or the bellevue area . The beach all along that stretch is good but not as good as playa de muro , even though it is on the same stretch of sand . Think the old town is walkable but easy and cheap to get a bus .

Lyme Regis, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which area in Alcudia

Thank you

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which area in Alcudia

Hi

If you are staying in the Port, the Old town isn't far away at all. Would probably take about 20 mins to walk there. I enjoy the walk from the Old town to the port. Also you could walk along the beach to the "bellevue area" where there are more bars and shops and restaurants. Generally though you are surrounded by everything you need in the port area.

J

4. Re: Which area in Alcudia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Alcudia