We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what's in club macs rooms

3 posts
Save Topic
what's in club macs rooms

Hi could any one tell me weather they have kettles toasters or cookers in theses rooms and also how far is club mac from main strip and beach thank you ???

liverpool
Level Contributor
178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what's in club macs rooms

Bump! X

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
503 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what's in club macs rooms

Try clicking on the link below and click on the link on left of page for things in each type of room. As it's a AI place I wouldn't think any of the rooms will have cookers or toasters in them. I have a few relatives who have stayed there and they said the rooms just had the essentials in them and if you want any extras they all cost.

http://www.clubmac.es/en/rooms.html

London
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what's in club macs rooms

taken from the hotel's website

"The resort is located just 1,5km from the Port of Alcudia and 900 metres from the astonishing beach. During the day, the hotel offers a free shuttle from the resort to Alcudia beach."

"The Main Strip" is subjective, but I would say it's before the beach, so about 600-800 metres but very much depending on what point of it you want to be at.

Try using google maps (satellite and street view) to have a look around the area for a better idea.

Edited: 11 June 2013, 17:49
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: what's in club macs rooms

Thank you guys

Barnsley
Level Contributor
60 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what's in club macs rooms

If your stopping at Club Mac I did a review last year called Essential tips for best holiday. Look it up as its a year old but it might help you get the best out of the hotel itself.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: what's in club macs rooms

My room type says twin room - what shall I expect as we are 2 adults 2 children - also if we go to the waterpark as included do club mac make a pack lunch up for you to take as it does say no food to be brought in the waterpark but I,m sure I,ve read that they do ?

7. Re: what's in club macs rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2014, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Alcudia