We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire Playa De Muro

London, United...
Level Contributor
252 posts
254 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire Playa De Muro

I'd like to hire a car for a couple of days. We are based in Playa De Muro. I have looked at hire car locations in Alcudia, but is there anywhere actually on Playa De Muro?

Thanks

manchester england
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire Playa De Muro

yes just go to the main road where the shos are, there are a few car hire place there.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
1,116 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire Playa De Muro

Where are you staying?

London, United...
Level Contributor
252 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire Playa De Muro

We're staying at Alcudia PINS. I'm wondering whether anyone is able to give me the names of the car hire places that are nearby, as we'll need a car seat for an infant, so likely to have to reserve in advance.

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Hire Playa De Muro

I always use Vanrell's http://www.rentacarvanrell.com, i like them because the price they give you includes everything. there's no penalties for petrol when returned, no additional insurance required to cover for things you've never heard of, no excess that i'm aware of, no problems if your car gets written off over night by a garbage truck (which has happened).

They have about 4 offices in the alcudia area, no sure what the closest to Alcudia PINS would be though.

5. Re: Car Hire Playa De Muro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Alcudia