We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mal Pas Bonaire Area

Ipswich Suffolk...
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Mal Pas Bonaire Area

Does anyone have any information about the Mal Pas Bonaire area as we are thinking of renting a villa there this summer.

London
Level Contributor
1,639 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mal Pas Bonaire Area

There's not a lot around ... which of course can be a good thing, but if you like walking to a restaurant, then there's only really a couple in walking distance. Really you'd be wanting to drive to Alcudia old town if you wanted to go out.

I know there is a beach there, but I can't ever remember going to it as normally if I'm going that way I go to S'illot beach which is nice and out of the way itself and has a bar/restaurant there over looking the sea. Although it's not far, you'd still need a car.

So in summary, quiet, peaceful but you'd probably want a car and be making a fair amount of use of it.

2. Re: Mal Pas Bonaire Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 06:18