We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left Luggage

Shropshire England
Level Contributor
426 posts
Save Topic
Left Luggage

Anyone know of a place to leave luggage in Rafina for a few hours before our ferry to Andros. We plan to have a meal and stroll afterwards so it would be good not to have to pull bags around.

Thanks.

stockton on tees
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Left Luggage

I cant ever remember seeing an official left luggage building in Rafina but it is quite common practice to leave luggage (unsecured) with the ticket agent from whom you purchase your ferry tickets.Ask them when you buy.Otherwise,I can assure that there is not an awful lot to see in Rafina away from the main square above the ferry port,just some streets with apartment blocks and shops.A very pleasant place but not really much to see

Shropshire England
Level Contributor
426 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Left Luggage

Thanks Richard.

I cant recall official left luggage either but each previous time I have been there I have not needed it but this time we have time to fill. It would be nice not to pull it around but in the end it can sit in the corner of a taverna whilst we have a meal and beer.

Chelmsford, United...
Destination Expert
for Rafina
Level Contributor
474 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Left Luggage

As richard said you may leave them in the travel agency but they will be unattended.

There is not an official building for sure.

You can ask in a hotel.They may accept to keep them.

But it's worth it only if you are staying for many hours and want to wonder around.if you are only going to a tavern then you can have them with you ;)

4. Re: Left Luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Rafina