We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air travel from Athens to sontarini

Which Rafina hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Air travel from Athens to sontarini

Hello,

In May I will be travelling to Greece. I would like to go to Santorini by plane fromRafina, Athens. There are 3 airlines to Sontarini. Any suggestion as to the most dependable/economical of: Aegean Combined and Olympic Air.

Thank you,

Rosi

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air travel from Athens to sontarini

Hey and welcome Rosi:-) Firstly, Rafina is a port where ferries come and go.. the airport is about a 20 min cab ride away! Nonetheless, www.olympicair.com/ www.aegeanair.com/ have merged.. the flight is barely 40 min and a great time-saving way to get there;-) The airport is also relatively new.. super user-friendly and easily maneuverable all under 1 roof or terminal building.. you can check it out at www.aia.gr/ Happy planning.. and EnJOY!

Edited: 27 April 2014, 17:35
Montreal, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Air travel from Athens to sontarini

Thank you for your reply. I ended uptaking the Ferrie first to Mykonos then Santorini and then to Crete and back to Athens. Wonderful and easy to navigate.

Rosi

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air travel from Athens to sontarini

Welcome back Rosi:-) Glad to hear it all worked out.. and you Enjoyed!

4. Re: Air travel from Athens to sontarini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Rafina