We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Domaine All Inclusive?

Birmingham...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Le Domaine All Inclusive?

LivingSocial posted a "get away" deal to Le Domaine Resort & Spa as an all inclusive package. I didn't think this hotel was traditionally all inclusive. Anyone know if this is a new option or had any experience staying there as an all inclusive? Since it sounded like most people venture off the property for meals, I didn't know what options we would really have there. Any info is appreciated!! Thanks.

Here's the link to the deal: livingsocial.com/escapes/602322-all-inclusiv…

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
35 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Domaine All Inclusive?

I saw this also. Based on ther regular rate of 340 Euros per night including just breakfast, this is a great deal pricewise, even without the all inclusive. For the price, you can still go to dinner out if you want.

The reviews are mixed and I am just not sure about the property. Any recommendations?

Los Angeles...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Domaine All Inclusive?

I just saw this too. We usually do all-inclusives by Excellence, Dreams, or Sandals. This would be a departure for us but since we are booking so late this year due to unavoidable family issue (new baby). We are looking for a great deal and are willing to sacrifice some of the traditional luxury for cost. This sounds like one good deal but would like the question about the food answered by someone.

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Domaine All Inclusive?

We will be visiting in 2 weeks... From the sound of it, it is not going to be the over indulgent all inclusive nature of other resorts, which we are semi-accustomed to.. I reached out to the hotel directly, and received the following in regards to the all inclusive features:

Breakfast, lunch and diner are included

Breakfast is a Buffet, served from 7am till 10am

Lunch is « a la carte » (except from dishes with a star for which a supplement will be asked) , served from 12 till 3pm at the Leroy’s Kfé on the sea side.

Dinner is with a set Menu (starter/main dish/desert selected every day by our chef), served from 7pm to 10 pm at the Table du Marché.

Drinks included all day long:

Waters

Softs drinks

House wine: white, rosé or red, served by the glass ou bottle for 2 pers during meals.

Local cocktails: Planteur, ti punch, Pina colada, Mojito….

Beers

Coffee/tea

For the kids in All Inclusive, one sweet snack will be available per kid and per day at the Ti Snack (ice creams or crepes)

The drinks can be taken at the Beach Bar (from 10am to 6 pm) or in the restaurants during meals. In the evening, the drinks will be served at the bar selected or at the restaurant lounge until 10 pm.

The mini bar will be filled following request (water and soft drinks) at the reception.

Winter Park, Florida
Level Contributor
20 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Domaine All Inclusive?

Don't do it, this place is a joke. Booked this place then cancelled, instead of a refund they charged me again?!?! I have been fighting them for 4 weeks to get my money back.

5. Re: Le Domaine All Inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Anse Marcel
Recent Conversations