We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zuluk

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
37 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
zuluk

i want to know the exact price rate of your 6 night 7 days silk route package(III) for 2 and 4 people.me and my wife will reach NJP on 24 th march 2012.my main destination point to see and stay in Zuluk.May be another couple( my friend and his wife) will zoning with me there in Siliguri.can u promptly suggest me the tour cost of 2 people and 4 people from NJP to the destination and staying+ fooding there at least 6 night and 7 days and drop to NJP.you can also give a suggestion to me about the tour.

kindly make a ripely as early as possible that i could figure it out. if someone have a contact pplllzzz help...... my mail address tapabroto@gmail.com

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,519 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: zuluk

tapabroto C

Zuluk is not recommended in March. The road might get blocked by snow any moment. It would be better to make it in April. However, the trip would be for 3Nts/4days. Zuluk 2N/Gangtok 1N. The cost is Rs.25000 for 2. Rs.33000 for 4. Incl. accommodation (homestay at Zuluk) and transport.

AshisRoy

Edited: 10 March 2012, 08:06
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
37 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: zuluk

thank u sir for the suggestion...then can u suggest any offbeat place in Sikkim or Darjeeling where we can go...we love to be in a snowed spot.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,519 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: zuluk

You may try West Sikkim, Pelling > Kaluk > Hilley > Barsey. But snow won't be there. Snow will be in Chopta Valley in North Sikkim. Gangtok>Lachen > Chopta Valley > Lachung > Yumthang > Gangtok, but road condition of this route is not upto the mark, though tourists are going there now.

AshisRoy

Edited: 10 March 2012, 11:59
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
444 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: zuluk

tapabroto,

Zuluk is a fantastic place to visit. Limtang is a must visit place too. I went through silk route from Limtang to Gangtok. The journey was amazing and superb. You can visit here for more info: http://www.traveldias.com

Ashis is right. The road may get closed anytime due to snow. So, i would also refer you to visit any other place rather than Zuluk or Limtang.

You can visit North Sikkim. The scenic view there would please you to great extent.

Pune, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: zuluk

Hello,

Is it possible to visit Zuluk from 5-11 jan 2013.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks.

6. Re: zuluk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2013, 14:45
India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
36,519 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: zuluk

RoyTours

Refrain from such postings in this forum. Any promotion/advertising/ solicitation is prohibited in TA Forum, it will be treated as violation of TA regulations.

Edited: 31 January 2013, 10:31
Save Reply
8. Re: zuluk

I want to visit ZULUK in the month of JAN/FEB 2014. Is it possible! waiting for ur advise

Save Reply
9. Re: zuluk

I want to visit ZULUK in the month of JAN/FEB 2014. Is it possible! waiting for ur advise

India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
36,519 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: zuluk

I don't suggest for Zuluk in Jan/Feb. Because, the road often gets block due to snowfall. It can be done in March.

Edited: 18 July 2013, 15:07
Get answers to your questions about East Sikkim
Recent Conversations
More East Sikkim Topics