I have 30 days in December and am trying to decide where to go. We have about 50 options that are high on our lists, and I was hoping you folks could help me narrow it down.
A few of our options were:
but we are open to anything at this point.
My wife and I are late twenties and our travel budget is slightly more than your average back packer, so we aren't super concerned with budget, within reason of course.
My hope is that someone can give me their ideal trip if they were in my shoes. Here are a few things about us and that we usually try to include on our trips:
- at least one cooking class
- winery tours
- we are foodies and love to try new things (no bugs).
- we try to split our time with relaxation and adventure/activities.
- we try to do something extreme on every trip.
- I need to dedicate at least one day to being as romantic as possible. Taking her with me doesn't seem to work as a response anymore.
- we love beaches
I hope that is enough information to get me a few responses. Thanks for reading either way.