We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 sleeps & few last minute Q's

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
180 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
4 sleeps & few last minute Q's

Hello lovely people.

Am going to celebrate my 2nd anniversary to Chaing Mai :)) landing on 15th morning to 19th then on to Bangkok.

Reading up all day at work these pages on the information I get but yet hav a few queries !

Need to understand what willl be the weather as lately its been quite erratic across the globe.

Should I book the Kahntoke dinner n dance online or shld I book it on reaching ??? Planning on going to the Khum Khantoke on day we land 15th saturday .

Want to understand besides bird watching what else is there to do at Don Inathanon? would like to go there on for a Bike as we normally on our travels hire one to explore the city? Any particular things to see on route or do. Any other Route or places to explore around chiang mai that you wonderful people have explored.

Besides the Nancy Chandler book which i shall be buying from CM any links to an online map ? I like to get teh feel of the streets before going.

1. Re: 4 sleeps & few last minute Q's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 06:19
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor