We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plum Fine Dining - Cape Sienna

Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
196 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
Plum Fine Dining - Cape Sienna

My partner and I would like to have a meal at Plum fine dining (at Cape Sienna) during our stay in Phuket between 24th June and 7th July. There isnt much detail in the 4 reviews on here, nor on their website.

Does anyone know if it would be best to book a sala pod before we get to phuket? If so, does anyone know an email address, there isnt one listed on their website?

Any estimation on costs? I have heard they do a degustation and would be interested in that..

Getting there? we will hire a bike while in phuket but would we be best getting a taxi from karon to kamala? not sure how far away it is...

Is it sheltered enough to dine there if its raining? (given we are going in wet season, a more than likely prospect!) it looks like it is mostly uncovered and outdoors from the pictures..

Any other helpful info would be fantastic thanks :-)

melbourne, australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plum Fine Dining - Cape Sienna

Heya!

Me and my lady did the Sala pool dining at Plum.

Setting and surroundings and all round dining experience i stop notch! 10 out of 10.

The food, not so much. It's expensive and just not as nice as other restaurants that i've been to in phuket (and I've been three times now!)

2 x Entree's, 2 x mains, a desert to share and 2 cocktails each we paid about AUS$190. That's expensive in Australia, let alone Thailand.

BUT - Those Sala Pod Pools are pretty wicked!

P.S. I booked direct through the website for ours!

2. Re: Plum Fine Dining - Cape Sienna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2012, 05:29