We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kamala

Australia
Level Contributor
356 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Kamala

Been looking @ The Aquamarine at Kamala Beach, Phuket.

Checking the area out on GoogleEarth, the Beach itself looks like the Tide goes way out and exposes lots of weed. Is this normal for Kamala as I have read that Kamala Beach is a nice beach.

Queensland
Level Contributor
1,873 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kamala

We stayed at Cape Sienna resort and in november the beach was ok. I think a lot of that depends on the time of the year etc.

Kata beach is much nicer. We stayed at both and much prefer Kata.

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kamala

Any beach in Phuket is some what unique and different, dependent on the tide Kamala beach can be a nice place to relax, however i do suggest heading down to Surin Beach, it's not too far from Kamala Beach and is defiantly a beach worthy of a visit.

Patong
Level Contributor
479 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kamala

The beach opposite Aquamarine is rocky at low tide but the main beach in Kamala isn't. The hotels a taxi ride and 200b each way from Kamala Beach.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
126 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kamala

hi...been to patong, kata and naiyang...preferred the naiyang...esp the beach around imperial amadas...no mozzies too...:)

5. Re: Kamala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2014, 06:18