We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuketrenthouse.com

Creston, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Phuketrenthouse.com

Has any one had experience renting through Phuketrenthouse.com . We have paid for a rental in Kamala but are having some difficulty extracting the exact street address from them. They want us to meet them at airport for 2400 baht transfer to Kamala. We have taxi arranged for 800 baht so the said call when we get there and they will give direction to taxi is this normal.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,787 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuketrenthouse.com

Exact addresses don't mean a thing here. And even with directions it is doubtful the taxi will find it, so make sure you have their phonenumber

Creston, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phuketrenthouse.com

ok thank you steveni

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
332 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phuketrenthouse.com

Hi there

Could you please let me know how this turns out as we are looking to book with this company for December as they have some great property at good rates.

Many thanks

Ian

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phuketrenthouse.com

How was the experience with phuketrenthouse.com i am heading to phuket in may and looking for reviews on them

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phuketrenthouse.com

How was your experience trying to book though phuketrenthouse.com would like to know that it is not a scam

melbourne
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Phuketrenthouse.com

Hello did you have any problems with phuketrenthouse?

melbourne
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Phuketrenthouse.com

Hello did you have any problems with phuketrenthouse?

Creston, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Phuketrenthouse.com

Sorry I did not get back sooner..... Our experience was fairly smooth took a long time to get paperwork but the house was nice and we enjoyed our time . They arranged pick up and drop off at our house... was a bit more than the average taxi but we arrived after 1 am and it was convenient to be delivered to the door. Just

make sure you have all your paper work of agreed costs and I would suggest if you are renting a house to

photo graph the power meter at start of stay just to alleviate any doubt of how much power you use. It saved

us a few hundred lol... Enjoy your trips

melbourne
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Phuketrenthouse.com

Thank you, Did you pay for entire amount or just deposit?

Creston, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Phuketrenthouse.com

We paid all except damage deposit paid on arrival