We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches

Kennesaw, Georgia
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches

Where would be some of the nicest beaches...Such as white sands, clear/blue waters. I've seen beaches along side the East Cost, like the Atlantic...Looking for something exotic...

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches

Why are you posting on Arecibo forum? Arecibo is on the Atlantic Ocean, plus Puerto Rico is like Hawaii, most of the island land is volcanic, not coral; However there is one beach that fit that description like Playa Sucia in Cabo Rojo. Puerto Rico have a limited white sand beaches on mainland, but If the color of the sand is that important then look to another destination.

Kennesaw, Georgia
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches

Didnt know I posted in the wrong forum. Appreciate your feedback

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,964 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches

White Sands, clear blue beaches? Of Course we have them, just a small plane hop or ferry ride away!!! Is Culebra and Vieques. My personal favorite is Culebra, it has on of the top ten beaches in the world rated by Conde Nast Traveler.

Puerto Rico has many clear water beach areas, although the sand is not white, but very good for snorkeling. The west side is filled with them: Rincon tres plamas natural water reserve, Schaks beach in Isabela, Buye in Cabo Rojo. The east side of PR has many cays, tours available off Fajardo.

But for the true exotic vibe go to Culebra or Vieques, way cheaper than Bali :)

Kennesaw, Georgia
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches

Thank you I was looking in to the Islands..looks georeous!!

Kennesaw, Georgia
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches

Thank you for the response! I will for sure consider that! Gotta admit, your response was much more informative and friendlier compared to some other responses !!

Kennesaw, Georgia
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beaches

Thanks

7. Re: Beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2014, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Arecibo