We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luosto 20th December

Jersey
Level Contributor
99 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Luosto 20th December

Anyone else going to Luosto on 20th for Canterburys Magical Interlude, myself and my 9 year old are and very excited now. Staying at Luostotunturi.

Lapland Safaris - Day Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Night Tours, Safaris, Ski & Snow Tours
Arctic Husky Farm
Nature & Wildlife Tours
Kopara Reindeer Park
Nature & Wildlife Areas
cumbria
Level Contributor
51 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luosto 20th December

Hi there

We are going on the 6th on the magical sojourn which we have done before,but we are staying in the log cabins.It's fantastic there and you'll have a great time. My eldest son was 10 when we first went(17 now) and he still says it was the best holiday he ever had.I'm so excited even at my age and am really looking forward to it for my 8 year old.We haven't told him yet, have you told your daughter?

karen

Jersey
Level Contributor
99 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luosto 20th December

Yes I have told her, it was her choice of holiday, it was either that or going to New York and hopefully seeing her 1 year old cousin.

Do you think there is any point doing additional trips to the planned ones ie northern lights amethyst mine etc, or will we be maxed out on the planned activities?

cumbria
Level Contributor
51 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luosto 20th December

We did 2 trips,a reindeer safari,which although was very nice,you get the chance to do that anyway in the included activities,so in hindsight we probably wouldn't have done that.My hubby took our eldest on a night time snowmobile safari which they both said was fantastic so we'll probably all do that again.However there is so much to do that you really wouldn't need to book anything extra if you didn't want to.The trips are rather expensive also.When you get your tickets they'll send you information on the available trips and you can just book them when you are there.Hope this helps,anything else you need to know,just ask.

Karen

Jersey
Level Contributor
99 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luosto 20th December

thank you very helpful, we will probably be best to make the most of what we are doing and not try to cram too much in especially with the euro as it is is!

5. Re: Luosto 20th December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2010, 06:17