Hi, I am planning a trip to Finland from 24th December 2014 to 1st January 2015
Day 1 Helsinki
Day 2 Rovaniemi
Day 3 Inari
Day 4 Saariselka
Day 5 Pyha-Luosto
Day 6 Pyha-Luosto
Day 7 Rovaniemi
Day 8 Helsinki
Day 9 Helsinki
I have a few questions?
1. Is my planning possible by using public transport alone?
2. Is it advisable to visit during Christmas and New Year? Will it be over crowded?
3. Is there any bus from Inari to Pyha-Luosto? I would like to know their departure time and ticket cost
4. Is there any budget accommodation in Pyha-Luosto area?
5. Is there any ice floating program in the area that I am visiting