We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

christos romantika apartment or kipos studio

Northampton, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
christos romantika apartment or kipos studio

Has anyone stayed at Christos romatika apartment or kipos studio? I'm about to book for 10 days there end of Aug but cant find any reviews which seems a little odd...

Belgrade, null...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: christos romantika apartment or kipos studio

i have the same problem,i hope its nice...Going beginning of sept.Did you find anything?

Northampton, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: christos romantika apartment or kipos studio

I had a reply from a woman who knew where it was but hadn't stayed there. She thought it would be nice but that maybe it was a little more than 10 mins from town. We go tomorrow so I will try remember to post something when we get back

Belgrade, null...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: christos romantika apartment or kipos studio

We are coming on 4th so maybe we will meet you there...

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: christos romantika apartment or kipos studio

Hi there!

I am looking at staying at Christo's apartments and also share your fears. I would love to find out whether you ended up staying there and if it was all ok?

Thanks!

AH

Salford, United...
Level Contributor
580 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: christos romantika apartment or kipos studio

I wouldn't let the absence of a review necessarily put you off. There are some notable omissions on TripAdvisor, of which no starker example can I find than Nassos restaurant in Loggos. Not only is it quite big and very busy, but it is also very, very good. Yet it seems not to appear anywhere within these pages.

Mentioned in this post
Loggos
Loggos
Paxos, Greece
Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: christos romantika apartment or kipos studio

I have no experience of this accommodation but as it is number3 of 3 hotels in gaios that says something. At the end of the day Greek places are basic, I have been coming to Paxos 6 years on the trot. However, if you are paying the cheapest prices you will get extremely basic accommodation and will probably be expected to pay extra for a safe and air conditioning. There are no bargain holidays in Paxos .

Mentioned in this post
Paxos
Paxos
Ionian Islands, Greece
Stockport
Level Contributor
1,321 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: christos romantika apartment or kipos studio

The number 3 hotel in Gaios here on TA is listed as the Olympia Paxos Apartment. Is this the same place that the other posters were asking about? If it is, I don't think its number 3 rating says very much about it at all, since it doesn't seem to be a hotel and would appear to have been listed in the wrong section. As far as I'm aware, Paxos Club and Paxos Beach are the only accommodation in Gaios that most people would refer to as hotels. Also, if you look at the review ratings for all 3 hotel listings in Gaios, number 3 has actually got a better average score than number 2 - the Paxos Beach Hotel - and presumably has only been relegated to third place due to far fewer reviews being submitted for it.

Mentioned in this post
Olympia Paxos Apartment
Olympia Paxos Apartment
22 Reviews
Paxos, Greece
Paxos Club
Paxos Club
179 Reviews
Paxos, Greece
Paxos Beach Hotel
Paxos Beach Hotel
178 Reviews
Paxos, Greece
8. Re: christos romantika apartment or kipos studio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2016, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Gaios
Recent Conversations
More Gaios Topics