We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visiting Socotra Island

Hadiboh, Yemen
4 posts
Save Topic
visiting Socotra Island

hi!

first of all I aplogize... cannot speck German!

i am Yemenite from Socotra island, a small paradise 300km from Yemen and Somalia coast.

I would like to give information on this wonderful place to all people interested in visiting it...

After visiting Europe last summer, i realized that Yemen is not coming very popular... so since the development of my island is basically linked to tourism, please just keep this forum alive with all your questions and opinion on Yemen and of course Socotra

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: visiting Socotra Island

Hi Samia,

I haven't done anything yet ;) Been to Yemen (both mainland and Socotra) this Feb-March. So if there's anything I can help you with, please, feel free to ask.

22. Re: visiting Socotra Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 14:35
Kato
1 post
Save Reply
23. Re: visiting Socotra Island

If I were to visit next year in March or April how would the climate be? WHat is the usual price range for a 1 week vacation there?

24. Re: visiting Socotra Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Socotra Island