We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Arcada this summer things to do places to stay

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Going to Arcada this summer things to do places to stay

6 Adult family members going to Arcadia this summer for 7 days

Is there enough to do ? Where is a good place to stay thats on ocean

Thanks

Tim

Bar Harbor, Maine
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Arcada this summer things to do places to stay

Yes, there is plenty to do in and around Acadia National Park for seven days. Many people keep returning year after year. There is hiking the trails, biking the carriage roads, various boat excursions, shopping, dining, a few museums, day trips to out-islands, and many other things.

There are many, many places to stay near Acadia, some on the water, some with a water view. With a family of six you might want to look into renting a house for the week you will be here. Or you could stay at one of Bar Harbor's waterfront hotels: Bar Harbor Inn, Harborside Hotel, or West Street Hotel.

Southwest Harbor and Northeast Harbor in the Acadia area also have various waterfront lodging places. Try looking around at http://www.acadiamagic.com/ to get an idea of the various lodging options.

Mentioned in this post
Acadia National Park
Acadia National Park
Mount Desert Island, ME
Southwest Harbor
Southwest Harbor
Mount Desert Island, ME
Bar Harbor Inn
Bar Harbor Inn
1,778 Reviews
Mount Desert Island, ME
West Street Hotel
West Street Hotel
734 Reviews
Mount Desert Island, ME
Saint Joseph...
Level Contributor
12 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to Arcada this summer things to do places to stay

You might consider a cabin at seasidemaine.com. They are on a cove on the water, very nice.

3. Re: Going to Arcada this summer things to do places to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Acadia National Park