We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baker Island Cruise

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Baker Island Cruise

After so many years of saying I wanted to do the Baker Island cruise, I've finally made the reservations (for the trip and the motel room). Please, please, please weatherman don't send me rain!

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baker Island Cruise

When is your trip? Would love to hear what you think of it.....we had it on our list for our visit this past August but never made it. Would love to do it some time! Good luck with the weather!

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baker Island Cruise

Next week. They are offering cruises in September. They had a pdf up but now I can't find it. Drats. This might be some help: acadianationalpark.com/events/…

Edited: 06 September 2013, 20:13
PA
Level Contributor
795 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baker Island Cruise

We had the Baker Island Cruise on our list for a few years but always visited Maine too early in the season. Two years ago, in July, we finally went and LOVED it. So much history, beauty, and solitude. Hope the weather cooperates for you!

4. Re: Baker Island Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 06:24