We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bryce back to Las Vegas?

United States
Level Contributor
158 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Bryce back to Las Vegas?

I'm planning on meeting my parents in Vegas then go along with them to Zion and Bryce in March. However they will continue on to more parks after Bryce and I will need to return to Vegas, or maybe SLC to fly back to San Francisco. What's the best way to get back? Rent a car in Bryce and drive myself? Are there buses? Trains?

Thanks!

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
17,129 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bryce back to Las Vegas?

There is no passenger train service to Las Vegas. And as far as I know, no car rentals available in Bryce. You might be able to catch an airport shuttle to Vegas if you can get over to Cedar City or St George.

http://www.stgshuttle.com/fares.php

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,186 posts
393 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bryce back to Las Vegas?

Check Hertz. I'm pretty sure they have a small office in Bryce.

Good luck.

Kipling. SK
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park
Level Contributor
6,114 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bryce back to Las Vegas?

The car rental place in Bryce Canyon city mentioned may be seasonal. Contact Ruby's Inn or Ruby's Inn Car Care for information on possible car rental or the possibility of a bus route that passes through the area. Note that Bryce is remote, especially in winter. http://www.rubysinn.com/

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bryce back to Las Vegas?

No busses no trains and I seriously doubt you can rent a car at Bryce and return it to Las vegas or Salt Lake city. I've heard about a Greyhound bus between Green River and Salt lake city but don't know where your parents are heading from Bryce.

United States
Level Contributor
158 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bryce back to Las Vegas?

Thanks so much!

United States
Level Contributor
158 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bryce back to Las Vegas?

Do you know if there are shuttles that go to Cedar City or St George from Bryce Canyon? THanks.

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
17,129 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bryce back to Las Vegas?

www.redrockshuttle.com/Taxi_Services.html

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
7,282 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bryce back to Las Vegas?

Where are your parents going after Bryce? If they're going to somewhere like Moab, for instance, you'd be better off going with them and catching a shuttle from Moab to SLC.

9. Re: Bryce back to Las Vegas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 06:19