We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry Facilities at Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch?

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,834 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry Facilities at Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch?

Searched like crazy but couldn't find out if either place has a guest laundry. Some sites say "no" and some say "laundry service". We're staying at the Inn, but could go over to the Ranch, too. Want to pack light but will need to do a load of wash mid-stay.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
61,772 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry Facilities at Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch?

This is the info I found for our trip last April, but I didn't check it out:

Furnace Creek Ranch

760-786-2345

Laundromat open 24 hrs per day, coin operated

USA
Level Contributor
388 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry Facilities at Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch?

I can confirm that there is a laundry facility at the Ranch. Have used it myself. It is small and stands alone. It looks open all the time, is near the permanent RV section of the ranch. After you pass the gate, store, restaurants, head in toward the left. Don't go too deep in or you will miss it. Should be able to ask someone for directions. Bring quarters of course

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,834 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry Facilities at Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch?

Thanks for the info! Found a good use for old film canisters--stacks of quarters for the laundry fit perfectly into them. Guess TSA can I.d. them since I've never had a problem going thru security!

4. Re: Laundry Facilities at Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Death Valley National...