We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My TripWow TA slideshow

Which Denali National Park and Preserve hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Adirondack, New York
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
My TripWow TA slideshow

If you want to see some photos of fall colors we took in Denali National Park during at least two of our annual visits

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-035d-9eaa-5832

Edited: 15 November 2011, 12:25
Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
16,115 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My TripWow TA slideshow

Very,very nice, Places. Some wonderful photos. Thanks for taking the time to present this. I really enjoyed it.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,132 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My TripWow TA slideshow

Thanks for sharing . . . your photos and experiences are stunning. I especially loved the photos of the sheep & caribou!

fti
MN
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
15,369 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My TripWow TA slideshow

Excellent. Thanks for sharing.

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My TripWow TA slideshow

Very nice I really enjoyed thanks for sharing. My favorite is the Bear Butt nice shot.

Adirondack, New York
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My TripWow TA slideshow

Thank you Frommy, Von, John and Rat for your nice comments. Denali is such a special place to so many of us, isn't it? There is always something new to be discovered. Every time.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,132 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My TripWow TA slideshow

That is so true. I try to explain it to some who "just don't get it".

haines, alaska
Destination Expert
for Haines
Level Contributor
7,050 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My TripWow TA slideshow

Thank you for sharing Places......it took forever to download on my ancient computer but it was well worth the wait......my favorite is the one of the moose crossing the road and the brightly colored mountain behind it......you've got some great ones worth framing !!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: My TripWow TA slideshow

haha mombear, glad to hear I'm not the only one with an antique !

Great photos Places. Thanks for sharing. Loved the vibrant reds.

Where else did you visit this summer? I know you were in Juneau at one point. What was your itinerary for Alaska?

Adirondack, New York
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: My TripWow TA slideshow

Von, I gave up on explaining long ago. Maybe that's not so bad some people don't get it. Can you imagine how things would change if everyone got it and had to visit Denali or other less visited areas in AK?

Thank you mombear and Canada. I'm pleased you enjoyed my pictures. I have some really nice on my old PC but cannot download them or transfer them in any form. It was a gorgeous day when we walked along the road and then hiked deeper inside the park. It was along the road we saw a moose with a young. They came so close to us. The picture of the moose crossing the road is of the baby. How tall legs do young moose have? As we stood and watched them a truck (probably a delivery truck to one of the lodges inside the park) stopped and a driver watched them too.

Adirondack, New York
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: My TripWow TA slideshow

Below is a link to my new improved (maybe!) slideshow. I removed some photos and added a few from our visit in 2009 when, IMHO, the fall colors were the most brilliant.

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-035d-9eaa-5832

Edited: 19 November 2011, 14:49