We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Western Australia
Level Contributor
122 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
airfares from perth Australia to Missoula

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question but my son is looking to fly from Perth, Western Australia to Missoula Mt for three weeks in June, I have been looking extensively for cost effective flights (if there is such a thing) but so far the fares are all coming in at around US 3,300. Any suggestions on where to find the most competitive fares would be greatly appreciated.

Its a huge flight and I would like to try and avoid extensive lay over times if possible but so far have had no joy with this myself.

Thanks in Advance.

Lisa

Winston Salem...
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airfares from perth Australia to Missoula

Trying searching kayak.com. I don't know your specific dates, but just as a test I plugged in June 5-26 and came up with $2852 for a low price through Orbitz. Good luck.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
30,600 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airfares from perth Australia to Missoula

You will normally find prices lower at major airports like Salt Lake City or Denver. Sometime you will find deals to Montana airports like Billings or Bozeman. Check sites like Travelocity and they will tell you the fares and who flys where.

Coeur d Alene, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Coeur d'Alene
Level Contributor
390 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airfares from perth Australia to Missoula

If your son is going to travel in the general area you may also want to consider flights into Spokane, Washington. Its about a 3 1/2 to 4 hour drive from Spokane to Missoula on an Interstate highway. Many people traveling to Glacier National Park have found it more cost effective to fly in to Spokane rather than the Montana cities.

Western Australia
Level Contributor
122 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airfares from perth Australia to Missoula

Thanks so much for the replies. Will certainly look into the suggestions given.

Lisa

5. Re: airfares from perth Australia to Missoula

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 06:28
Get answers to your questions about Glacier National Park