We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
REHOVOT,ISRAEL
10 posts
Save Topic
cross the border from calgary to glacier np US

Did someone used the shuttle service from Calgary Airport to Glacier Park in us?

Did anyone ever heard of it / used it ?

Alberta
Level Contributor
669 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cross the border from calgary to glacier np US

Your only choices to get to Glacier National Park would be the shuttle (I've only seen the counter at the Calgary Airport; so I'm guessing a customer service person is only there when a shuttle is leaving) or renting a car. The shuttle is probably going to be quite expensive. If you were to rent a car at the Calgary Airport; its probably a six hour drive. If you are going during the winter months; you would be driving through the mountains. Ice, snow, wildlife to watch out for. Not a drive for an inexperienced winter driver to take. Have you considered flying into Great Falls Montana?

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Waterton Lakes National Park, Nelson
Level Contributor
2,682 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cross the border from calgary to glacier np US

There are other options, I need to double check the info, and I will post back with it in a day or two.

3. Re: cross the border from calgary to glacier np US

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2010, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Glacier National Park