In late July we will have 4 full days in the Many Glacier area before driving GTTSR to West Glacier and eventually making the circuit to Two Medicine and St. Mary. We are aware that trails may be closed due to bear activity and weather is always an unknown. Which of the following hikes would you rate as "must-do"?
1. Iceberg Lake
2. Grinnell Glacier with a ranger
3. Grinnell Lake - boat to Upper Josephine Lake then hike to Grinnell Lake , Hidden Falls, Feather Plume Falls and return via Feather Plume Cut-off & South Shore Lake Josephine trail
4. Swiftcurrent Pass trail to Redrock Falls (is it worth going on to Bullhead Lake?)
5. Swiftcurrent Lake trail
6. Ptarmigan trail to about 0.5 mile past the tunnel (Is it feasible to do this hike on the way back from Iceberg Lake?)
7. Cracker Lake by horseback