We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabins/Motels in East Glacier near Swift current Motor Inn

Boston...
14 posts
Save Topic
Cabins/Motels in East Glacier near Swift current Motor Inn

Hi I will be visiting Glacier National Park in July and I need some help on lodging on the east side of the park near Swift Current and Many Glacier motel. I thought of booking my reservations at swift current but all the rooms are already reserved. I do not want to reserve in Many Glacier motel as it is expensive.

Are there any motels/cabins available close to swift current Inn like within 10 to 15 miles. My budget is not more than $80 per night. I would like to hike in Grinnell Glacier trail, Iceberg trail, Swift current trail and looking for motels/cabins for accommodation.

Thanks a lot.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
Level Contributor
3,192 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabins/Motels in East Glacier near Swift current Motor Inn

for that time of year you will be challenged to meet that price per nite. Google St. Mary, MT accomodations and see what pops up. An off beat option is the Duck Lake lodge, between St. Mary and Babb. A bit off beat, but price might work?

buffalo
Level Contributor
1,628 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabins/Motels in East Glacier near Swift current Motor Inn

I'd look at Rising Sun on the GTTS Road...they have similar prices to Swiftcurrent Inn...it is in the Park and about 40 minutes from Many Glacier...

Mahtomedi, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabins/Motels in East Glacier near Swift current Motor Inn

Thronson's in Baab

East side of...
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabins/Motels in East Glacier near Swift current Motor Inn

Check the Chaps and Spurs Historic Bunkhouse www.paulranch.com $55/night, 20 minutes to Many Glacier. Mountain views, beautiful ranch setting, privacy, 24/7 caring caretakers. Check the reviews here on Trip Advisor.

Boston...
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabins/Motels in East Glacier near Swift current Motor Inn

Thanks a lot everyone. I made my reservations at Paulranch

6. Re: Cabins/Motels in East Glacier near Swift current Motor Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Glacier National Park