We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for GNP4ME

Level Contributor
370 posts
Save Topic
Question for GNP4ME

Do you think you'll ever get to 1000 posts? Thanks for all your work Deb, your the best!!!

Mahtomedi, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for GNP4ME

Thanks Earlyhiker. last I looked it was somewhere in the 900s but I guess this is post # 1001. How about that. Never get tired of answering questions and giving advice about my happy place. What's even better is meeting other DEs and other posters in person. Leaving in a couple weeks with my daughter and son in law to spend six days in YNP with brother Tim in search of the elusive (you guessed it) grizzly. DH presented me with a new Canon 7D for Xmas. Renting a telephoto lens and tripod. Hoping to get LOTS of photos. Look for trip report on YNP forum. Lot's of controversy on Ynet forum about wolf watcher behavior. actually, the thread was so intense and nasty, the owner deleted it.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
Level Contributor
3,176 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question for GNP4ME

NICE!!! Off to McNeil River in Alsaka in June to photograph brown bears and soooo want a new 7D. Will be curious to know your thoughts once you filed shoot for a number of days.

Mahtomedi, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question for GNP4ME

McNeil River is on my bucket list but I have to wait till I get used to my new camera. When DH purchased it for me I thought he was crazy. But I will get lots of help from my daughter and Tim in YNP

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
Level Contributor
3,176 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question for GNP4ME

this will be my 5th time to Mcneil, very special place

5. Re: Question for GNP4ME

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2014, 06:19