We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glacier Wilderness Guides

Boston
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Glacier Wilderness Guides

I am thinking about going on the three day back backing trip with Glacier Wilderness Guides in July. If you have taken this trip of have used this company before, I'd really appreciate any comments or feedback you might have.

AKJ
Bruceton Mills...
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glacier Wilderness Guides

Ask your question in this forum

http://glacierparkchat.com/chat/

Many backpackers and hikers there and they're knowledgeable about the park. Maybe someone there has used Glacier Wilderness Guides.

montana
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Glacier Wilderness Guides

Glacier Wilderness Guides is one of the best in the business. Well-respected by outdoor enthusiasts, mindful of "no-trace-left-behind" outdoor adventures, and they treat their staff well. They have earned a great reputation. (I have known several of their guides--wonderful young people).

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
Level Contributor
3,015 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Glacier Wilderness Guides

they are an excellent outfit to assist with your trip. They'll guide, set up camp and cook. However, you do have the option of applying for a permit and doing your trip without hiring a guide.

4. Re: Glacier Wilderness Guides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 04:17