We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which flight company over the canyon from Vegas?

Detroit
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Which flight company over the canyon from Vegas?

We want to take a airplane flight over the canyon from Vegas and would like some recommendations on which company giv es good flights. The Grand Canyon Tour Company has a nice looking flight but I don't know if they are good or not.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Jim.

Grand Canyon...
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which flight company over the canyon from Vegas?

Hey Jim, how's things in Detroit?

Okay, regarding your question - there is usually more info on these tour companies on the vegas forum, since they're vegas based.

Detroit
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which flight company over the canyon from Vegas?

I'll try again but I did post in Vegas and got no responses.

Things are finally good in Detroit, the weather finally is nice.

Thanks.

Soja

Grand Canyon...
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which flight company over the canyon from Vegas?

If you use the search box at the top of your post on the vegas forum, it will limit your search to that forum only (it says "search in:" and then the forum name will be in the box). That way you shouldn't get too many non-related results, and will probably find where people have already answered that same question.

4. Re: Which flight company over the canyon from Vegas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 10:19