We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona, AZ

Indian River...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sedona, AZ

We will be staying in Sedona, AZ in mid-May. What day trips are recommended for us?

South Jersey, USA
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
10,571 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sedona, AZ

Hi and welcome!

You might want to post this question on the Sedona forums. You will probably get a quicker response!

SJG

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sedona, AZ

What are your interests? How far do you want to drive and how many people? A little more info is much appreciated.

www.visitsedona.com

Indian River...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sedona, AZ

I'm new to this forum posting, so may be replying wrong, but one asked me our interests and how much in one day. I'm looking for anything from hiking, scenery, culture. We're willing to drive anything that fits into a "one-day" adventure. Driving 100 miles there won't be the same as driving 100 miles on I-75 in Michigan at 70 mph. So, we're looking for any recommended, enjoyable suggestions. Thanks.

4. Re: Sedona, AZ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 22:19