We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

closest place to buy cheap camping supplies

montreal quebec
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
closest place to buy cheap camping supplies

I already posted this on the sedona forum but felt it belongs here too: Thank you for your help!

Hello,

I'll be doing a road trip soon with my 2 boys: fly into Phoenix, drive to sedona to a time share for a week, then to GCNP for a couple days, then to Pagosa Springs Colorado for a week, fly out of Durango. Our time in Pagosa Springs is a structured experience at a retreat center, and I have just learned that a couple days will be camping for one of the boys--and the "to bring" list includes sleeping bag, tarp, mattress, etc. We are coming internationally and I certainly don't intend to bring those along--I'd like to find a place on the way where we can purchase them (cheap) and then leave them as a donation to the retreat center. (Rental is an option too but remember we aren't backtracking anywhere to return them). Any ideas of where I can find somewhere on the way to get these things? Many thanks.

Bobbi

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
60,110 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: closest place to buy cheap camping supplies

Replied in your Sedona thread. Cottonwood Super Walmart will be ideal for you.

montreal quebec
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: closest place to buy cheap camping supplies

Thanks RedRox. You rock.

Bobbi

3. Re: closest place to buy cheap camping supplies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2014, 05:17