Just curious to know who else is cancelling and rescheduling for a later date due to the shutdown?
As is the same for many others, our family has a trip planned and have been planning for months to go on and trip to the national parks in Az. and Ut.
Most of our time is supposed to be spent in the national parks.
We are reconsidering the trip and thinking of rescheduling. Is anyone else doing the same?
This is the only time we had ever planned on making a trip out there and going to the local attractions wouldn't be the same in my opinion.
We will wait it out another week or so. Our trip isn't until 10/24.