We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2012 Reservations?

New York
Level Contributor
174 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
2012 Reservations?

Grand Teton Lodge Company website is not allowing me to make reservations for the 2012 season. (Nothing beyond October 8, 2011)

Any idea when these open up?

Thanks!

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Saint Joseph
Level Contributor
981 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2012 Reservations?

Why don't you call the toll free number and see what you find out?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
301 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2012 Reservations?

I am having the same problem and would appreciate any assistance - I've sent them an email (not keen on phoning from overseas) but no response as yet.

Hendersonville, NC
Level Contributor
677 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 2012 Reservations?

I just booked my two nights at Colter Bay on Friday. Did it over the phone after having the same problem you did. The number is 1-800-628-9988. You'll pay the same price as booking online, as long as you book it through them.

I forget the explanation as to why you can't do it online yet, but they don't seem to fully have their act together. I never received my email confirmation Friday, and when I called at the end of the day they said their system was down and that I'd have to check what happened on Monday. I also have had problems getting through to them during business hours sometimes and they ask you to leave a message. I did receive a call back when I left a message a couple weeks ago, though it was a day or two later.

I guess because it's the off-season?

4. Re: 2012 Reservations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2012, 05:16