We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheaper Cabin in the Park?

ykh
Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
201 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Cheaper Cabin in the Park?

I've looked at the colter bay village cabins and signal mountain. I think the price is about $150/nite. Is there any other cheaper cabins that I'm not aware of? I'm looking to pay not more than $100/nite before tax. I just need a clean and quiet place to sleep as I will be spending most of the day out in the park.

Edited: 16 July 2012, 16:19
Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
Level Contributor
3,361 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheaper Cabin in the Park?

I don't believe so unless you elect to stay at a Tent Cabin at Colter Bay.

Worcester...
Level Contributor
687 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheaper Cabin in the Park?

This is peak season. Prices are less in June and September.

ykh
Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
201 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheaper Cabin in the Park?

BlueBirdDay and Adriana,

Thanks for your feedback, appreciate it. I was tempted to get the tent cabin but after reading the bad reviews, I'm hesitated. I will have to bite the bullet to get the cabins.

Yellowstone Nat...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
2,318 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheaper Cabin in the Park?

I would give the tent cabins at Colter Bay good reviews. Not sure why someone would give them bad reviews unless their expectations were for something different. Even then I would give their expectations the bad reviews, not the tent cabins.

5. Re: Cheaper Cabin in the Park?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 05:16