We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch in Victor or Wilson

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Lunch in Victor or Wilson

The wife and I will be making a late morning / early afternoon drive from Idaho Falls to Jackson on a Thursday next month, taking the Teton Pass. I was hoping that someone could possibly share a couple recommendations for local places to eat lunch in Victor or Wilson. Thanks.

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
6,605 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch in Victor or Wilson

We like the Brakemans in Victor, which is right across the street from the gas station. In Moose, try Nora's, which is located on the south side of rte 22, the main street through Wilson.

Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
Level Contributor
3,419 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lunch in Victor or Wilson

Across the street from Brakeman's is the Station. I just wrote a review not too long ago and I love there food. If it is a nice day, outdoor seating is available here, and also at Grumpys Goat Shack (gourment hotdogs and some other things), Knotty Pine (bbq) and Big Hole BBQ.

All good choices in addition to Brakeman. Stop off at the Victor Emporium on your way out to get a real Huckleberry shake.

Noras is a good choice but I like the views from the Victor Restaurants better.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lunch in Victor or Wilson

Thank you both, it is definitely appreciated.

4. Re: Lunch in Victor or Wilson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 06:19